Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Kind of Energy Vortex

It's awesome lately, as it's like being in a vortex when I hear words... they just "float" by, there is no attachment to them or affect. Words are just reflective, they carry their own vibration. I can "see" the vibration of the word & emotions as they swirl and pass by. 

It's hard to explain, but I understand it. :) I will do my best!

It's like stepping back and seeing the bigger picture and observing everything as it passes by. No longer needing to participate on a physical level. I "see" how I can send high vibrational thoughts to someone, so I no longer feel the desire to offer words in many occasions. If their vibrational level is really low (one of anger, guilt, blame, self-sabotage), stepping back and NOT participating doesn't feed into the physical world need of pulling others into that low energy field. I can observe, focus my high-vibrational thoughts and feelings of love and light and offer them so much more than I ever could on a physical-exchange-of-words situation. It allows me to help but on a much higher level. Wow!

In my place of perfections, peace and quiet and bliss is everything. There is no need for words.

Be back later, as typing right now is even a hindrance to what I am experiencing.

Original Post: 2/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment