Thursday, August 2, 2012

Increased Awakening: Higher Consciousness

I am not sure what is going on with me "physically", but it seems that I am going through a higher level of awakening.  The last time I experienced "this" was the weekend of my "original" awakening. (I now realize this was my consciousness continuing to raise).

Psychically, my crown chakra blew open while my Kundalini rose.  It was truly a very "obvious" experience (once I understood it later).  I am re-experiencing those same experiences again, almost a year to the date of the last experience. Hmmmm.  Didn't get that until I typed it.

My awareness is severely heightened.  I spent the morning in a fog, before I started to realize everything.  I was not grounded one bit.  I had a phone interview and wasn't sure how I was going to manage that!  I had to shower to help ground, which is usually where I go to "connect", but not this time.  I got grounded, did the call (had experiences with that also), then it started again.  I asked for clarity during that time and it's like I was given clarity just that long, then poof, gone. lol

The frequencies in my head have been getting louder & higher all day.  It's exhausting to listen to 24/7. I have tried to "calm them down", but doesn't seem to be within my control.  I have grounded several times, or I would not even be able to stand up.  I can "feel" hands on my head every so often.  Such a strange experience, but I also know it's all ok, so I embrace it and go with it.  Earlier almost felt like a "download" into my head.  

I know this will sound like I am crazy bonkers to some... this is definitely an experience you have to experience to understand.  The first time I experienced this I actually thought I was bonkers too.  It takes some getting used to, that's for sure.  I've "felt" this was coming all week.  Just a "knowing" as with most everything now.  

I may not totally understand it all, but I know it is supposed to be.  So I will go with it, and we shall see!  More later, that's for sure. :) Night all!

Namaste'

Original Post: 1/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment