Thursday, August 2, 2012

High Vibrational Frequencies: Self Healing

As I operate at a MUCH higher vibrational frequency these last few days (week), I have continued to experience a great shift in everything. It is truly phenomenal to experience.


I will try to share as much as I can as I notice:
  • When we operate at a low frequency, we need constant protection. This can come in the form of having to put up a shield, mirror, white light, whatever works at the moment. When we operate at a severely high frequency, we no longer need to constantly "protect", as that frequency is our protection! Just to feel the need to protect tells us that we are not operating at a high enough frequency to shield off the things that "threaten" us. The goal is to reach that frequency on a regular basis and stay there. Constant need for protection indicates constantly operating at a low frequency and also indicates unhealed emotional wounds. Paying attention to those who can penetrate our energetic field helps us to determine what we need to focus on in working on healing in ourselves.
  • Just this week, my body has started to "heal" itself at an exponential rate. A year ago I went through a huge shift where major, life-long crippling issues left me instantly and quickly. I am again experiencing the same experience, as I shift to a whole new level. This shift only happens when I operate at this high frequency. Medical issues that have caused me to be dependent on (holistic) supplements are healing all of a sudden in a matter of days. I have been dependent on MSM, Turmeric Extract & massive doses of Vitamin C every few hours for a year now. Granted, I have spent a year transitioning to a completely alternative health lifestyle of all vegetarian/raw/organic & natural supplements, purging my energetic field of everything toxic and in doing so, it appears that I have freed myself of majority of the toxins that kept me operating at a low level of pain & health issues. As we purge impurities from our life (mentally, physically, emotionally) we allow ourselves to grow in a way that we can't when we entertain low-frequency vibrational foods, relationships, thoughts, etc. In a matter of days, literally, all pain is gone, the need for the supplements & anti-inflammatories have decreased to almost nil! If I were not experiencing it (again), I could not believe it! I had been told, but of course, had to learn & go through the experience before I could truly comprehend. I have been working towards this, but it takes a lot of work and is out of our control how/when it happens. We have to make room for it to come in.
  • My emotional issues continue to purge. Every time I experience a low-vibrational experience, my physical issues return. (Even ones from 20 years ago that had gone, return (but briefly, luckily, because I don't stay there long and I recognize it, own it & release it). What used to affect me physically forever is gone in a matter of days, which without a doubt just confirms that our emotional state/experiences truly dictate our physical health! All of the things caused by anger, guilt, sadness, whatever come and go as we allow those experiences into our energetic field. By maintaining a completely organic/raw/detox diet and a positive, clean, pure thought process I am able to continue to move forward when I am consciously always working to do for the greater and higher good (including me!).
  • Life is so much more positive when all of that low-end stuff is no longer in our energetic field!

I had an experience recently where I was in a great place, but I had to be around a person whose intentions were not as pure. They led (intentionally or unintentionally) with their intrusive energy, with the intention of taking advantage, leaching energy, and had multiple health issues that had become part of their identity.  Every time I have interaction with this person by phone or in the same physical space I have an adverse reaction by picking up on their physical symptoms. It took me multiple experiences to figure out why though. My best tool was continually being aware and paying attention for the sole purpose of learning about how/why they were affecting me so that I could change things on my end to eliminate this problem in the future. I used to try to change the person. I now realize it is not mine to change them, but to worry about my space and what affects me. I can provide information and tools to try to help the person, but ultimately if they don't want to change, then I can only remove myself from their energetic field (permanently).  That was the case with this person. I attempted to subtly give them info, but they rejected it with everything they had. So, that told me they had no intention of dealing with their stuff. The reason no longer matters. That is their issue. I can only attempt to help those who truly want help. This person would ask for help then reject it when it was provided. That was part of their victim & energy leaching mode. Part of the game. I have no interest in games. Later after that person left, I got deathly ill. I ran a fever all night, took on all of the physical symptoms of this person's issues. But by the morning, my energetic field had purged all of the stuff they brought into that exchange and I was 100%. Truly awesome experience which taught me a multitude of things that if I had been in a completely different place and operating at a really low-vibrational frequency, I would have taken on their stuff for who knows how long, gone into savior mode and tried to save them, then gone into self-sabotage behavior & blame mode (me & them) when I couldn't save them, doomed to continue to repeat the same cycle over & over again. I AM learning!!! yay :)

People will try to dump their stuff on you, because it is just the laws of nature here. It is part of our test and growth processes. We all do it to each other (time to time). As we move past the need to participate in situations like that and move to a higher vibrational frequency, all of those "stupid" things (sorry, but it is true) just really don't matter. Who did what to who, why someone did something. Just really doesn't matter. As long as we feed into the physical realm mentality of blame, shame, fear, guilt it continues to pull our vibrational frequencies down in order to keep us in emotional states that don't benefit us (other than to grow & learn), cause us physical issues., and keep us prisoner and block us from moving forward to allow us to operate at a higher vibrational frequency on a regular basis. We cannot operate on a high frequency 24/7, as we have to deal with physical realm issues that lower our frequencies just in order to deal with them, but we can change the way we deal with them which helps us operate at a higher frequency more often!


Original Post: 2/5/12

No comments:

Post a Comment